Beskow camp is a hidden gem in a remote northern corner of the Limpopo Valley. This rustic camp is set deep in the bushveld, where you can find adventure between rocky koppies and Baobabs strewn about. 5 000 hectares (+/- 12 000 acres) of classic hunting territories running along the Limpopo river reminiscent of wilder days gone by. Escape to a place where big game still hides in its haunts and riverines.
We are fantastic cooks! But if you would like us to cater for you, it is essential that you let us know prior to arrival and settle your payment in advance. We have full self catering and braai facilites available.
- Approx.30-45 mins drive North of Musina
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Comfortable lounge
- Fishing available in large dam well stocked with Bass and Bream
- Hunting vehicle (for recovery purposes
- 6 comfortable air-conditioned rooms, all en suite
- Catering can be arranged on request
- Camp sleeps 10 to 12 guests
- Eskom Power
- Swimming dam
- Small conferences
- Team building activites