Hayoma is a truly breathtaking camp, with magnificent views from the open air fire place. There are 8 spacious luxury air-conditioned rooms, all en-suite, which can sleep up to three adults each, more with small children. A comfortable living room with a fire place opens up to lush green lawns that connect 6 of the 8 rooms. A small path leads you past a swimming pool to the fireplace, bar and dining area. Hayoma boasts with 4 000 hectares (+- 9 500 acres) of hunting grounds varying in terrain from lush mopane bush, to rocky hills and strips of reedy marsh lands. After a tough days hunt, come relax on the sofa looking out over a spectacular view of the valley or drift away to sleep under the cathedral of fever trees.
We are fantastic cooks! But if you would like us to cater for you, it is essential that you let us know prior to arrival and settle your payment in advance. We have full self catering and braai facilites available.
- Approx. 30-45 mins drive North of Louis Trichardt
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Comfortable lounge and dining room
- Hunting vehicle (for recovery purposes)
- 8 luxurious air-conditioned rooms, all en suite (showers only)
- Catering can be arranged on request
- Camp sleeps 16 guests (more with children sharing)
- Eskom Power
- Swimming pool
- Small conferences
- Team building activites
IN THE AREA
- Close to the Nwanedi Waterfalls (20 min)
- Enroute to Pafuri Gate Kruger National Park (45 min)